Thank you for your interest in SUNY’s Career Development Organization (SUNYCDO). Through this organization, you can connect with career development professionals at 64 SUNY campuses (click here for a complete list). You have internship and job opportunities, and SUNYCDO members want to help share those opportunities with tens of thousands of SUNY students and alumni.
Here is how we can connect with you:
- Send your jobs, co-ops and internships to all 64 campuses using our job posting form. These positions will be forwarded to each of our campus career offices and made available to students and alumni if appropriate for each institution’s academic programs. There is no charge for this service!
- Recruit students and alumni at upcoming career fairs at SUNY campuses statewide. Click here for a list of individual campus career events.
- Find employer relations contacts at each campus using our Employer Contacts Directory, including phone numbers, e-mail addresses, and links to each campus career office website.
- Attend Employer Engagement Day at our annual conference. You can attend presentations, network with our members, participate as a sponsor, or present on a career/employment-related topic. The annual conference is scheduled for June in Tarrytown, NY. Please check back for details.
- Join the SUNYCDO LinkedIn group, where you can participate in discussions relevant to employment and recruiting and also connect with members on an individual basis.
Watch this page for future announcements about additional ways to connect with us! We look forward to working with you.
For additional questions, please contact Christopher LaGrow, Employer Relations Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.