Thank you for your interest in SUNY’s Career Development Organization (SUNYCDO). Through this organization, you can connect with career development professionals at 64 SUNY campuses (click here for a complete list). You have internship and job opportunities, and SUNYCDO members want to help share those opportunities with tens of thousands of SUNY students and alumni.
Here is how we can connect with you:
- Post your jobs, co-ops and internships to all 64 campuses using the SUNY Applied Learning System. When you post your opportunities in the system, they will be made available for listing at each of our campus career offices, reaching students and alumni across the state. There is no charge for this service! Learn more about SUNY Works and applied learning opportunities at http://www.suny.edu/applied-learning/opportunities/
- Recruit students and alumni at upcoming career fairs at SUNY campuses statewide. Click here for a list of individual campus career events.
- Find employer relations contacts at each campus using our Employer Contacts Directory, including phone numbers, e-mail addresses, and links to each campus career office website. To find out what campuses have the majors you seek, use the SUNY Academic Program Search at http://www.suny.edu/attend/find-a-suny-program/
- Attend Employer Engagement Day at our annual conference. You can attend presentations, network with our members, participate as a sponsor, or present on a career/employment-related topic. The annual conference is scheduled for June 2017 in Syracuse, NY.
- Join the SUNYCDO LinkedIn group, where you can participate in discussions relevant to employment and recruiting and also connect with members on an individual basis.
Watch this page for future announcements about additional ways to connect with us! We look forward to working with you.
For additional questions, please contact Christopher LaGrow, Employer Relations Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.